Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Grand Canyon Adventure Continues...

I've been happily painting away since my last great travelling adventure and have just completed my first studio piece of the Grand Canyon. I enjoyed the challenge and know there will be more to follow.
Transcendent Light ~ Grand Canyon
acrylic on canvas 20" x 16"

I have had 2 - 40" x 60" canvases just waiting for the right subject and I know now one will become my interpretation of this magnificent natural wonder.





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Connie, that is GORGEOUS!!! The light is wondrous and practically glows through the screen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind remarks! I'm so happy you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridges of rust,
    Layers of shale,
    Horizon bright,
    Clouds inhale
    Canyon walls,
    Panorama delight.
    Inspiring thoughts,
    Vivid reflections,
    Meditations far flung,
    Geographic expressions.
    Outward bound for
    Future progressions.
    Simmer, then soak up
    Grand Canyon resurrections.

    rch

    thanks for the painting, Connie.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful words! It's so nice to know I have inspired you to create!
      Thanks for sharing~

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...