Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dreaming of Tuscany

I have been going through my photos and came across one of beautiful Tuscany. The rolling hills of green and gold captivated me and I knew I would have to paint it. Here is an acrylic sketch I have been working on. It is a good start for inspiration for when I do the larger studio piece.


"Tuscan Hills" 
acrylic on linen

Italy is filled with many incredible sights, one more beautiful than the last. It just doesn't seem fair that a country so small should have so many incredible places to explore!! I am hoping to return there in September to discover more of her beauty.

This winter has been particularly long but the snowbanks are slowly melting and the birds will soon return. Spring is in the air....or at least it is in my studio!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...