Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, November 10, 2011

This Place Where We Live ~ "Last Light - Seven Oaks"

"This Place Where We Live" opens today at the Fort Frances Museum where I will be exhibiting my new collection of oils.

"Last Light - Seven Oaks"
oil
36" x 36"

Working exclusively with oils over this past year has been an incredible journey with many challenges and struggles at times but also has been extremely satisfying. Working with oils present a whole new level of textures, richness of colour and glow. After almost 30 years working with watercolour I have found a new love. It has been a most gratifying process. I plan to post all of the images here over the next few weeks for those unable to view my new collection in person. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...