Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Making Lemonade ~ Croatia

Well what can I say....when you have lemons, make lemonade!

The cold, rain and wind are making it impossible to leave the hotel today. Our studio is open air with an awning and roll down blinds offering some protection but still a challenge to work in. Many in the group are retreating to their rooms to paint, but there are a few who stick it out. Our fearless leader Karlyn was creative with her lesson today deciding to give us tips on how to paint the huge waves crashing along the shore. It was great fun throwing paint while the awning leaked above me dripping water onto my painting. I think it actually improved the finished results!!

Great fun and am looking forward to seeing the sun again....soon I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...